I’m so happy that I have something that the time can not erase; man can not steal; distance can not take away; and my mistakes can not decrease. That’s the love of the Lord.
Romans 5:7–8 //
God gave the most costly sacrifice to secure our salvation—his very own, precious Son. And Jesus demonstrated his love as well, through his willingness to be the perfect sacrifice. He died so that we might live. If you ever doubt God’s love, ask yourself this question: Who do I love enough to give up my only child for? Who would I die for so that he or she might live?Are you beginning to get a sense of the greatness of God’s love for you?(via worshipgifs)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
— (via trytheimpossible)
es que tu no sientas lo mismo."
Ricardo Arjona. El problema